||233 Peachtree Street, N.E.
Harris Tower- Suite 1600/1700
Atlanta, GA 30303-1504
1. Third Party Sites
This site may contain links to other Internet Web sites ("Third-party Sites") that are not maintained by City of Atlanta. These links are provided solely for your convenience. The City of Atlanta makes no warranties or representations about the content of, any products or services offered by, or the intellectual property compliance of, such Third-party Sites. We recommend that you take the time to read the privacy policies and user agreements of these sites.
2. Privacy and Security
3. Password Registration
Some City of Atlanta web sites are restricted and require a user identification code ("User ID") and a password for access. Unauthorized use of or access of such sites is strictly prohibited.
In accessing City of Atlanta sites requiring a User ID and password, you agree that:
- City of Atlanta is entitled to act on instructions received under your User ID and password.
- City of Atlanta is not liable for any unauthorized access to your personal information that is not the direct result of gross negligence or intentional misconduct on the part of Company A.
- You will keep your password confidential and you will notify City of Atlanta immediately if you believe someone else has obtained your User ID and password or any unauthorized access to the online service site has occurred or may occur.
- City of Atlanta` may block access to the online service site without prior notice if we believe your User ID and password are being used by someone other than you, if any unauthorized access to your personal information has occurred or may occur, or for other reasons.
4. Disclaimer of Warranty
The City of Atlanta disclaims all liabilities associated with any inadvertent inaccuracies within this web site. This web site is provided as a service from Atlanta City Government and great effort is made to ensure the accuracy and completeness of the contents contained herein. All contents are compiled from a variety of city agencies and other sources and are subject to change without prior notice from the City of Atlanta.
5. Limitation of Liability
City of Atlanta shall not be liable for any injury, loss, claim, or damage, nor any indirect, special, incidental or consequential damages of any kind, whether based in contract, tort, strict liability or otherwise, which arises out of (a) the use of, or inability to use, this site or content found in this site, or (b) unless resulting from the gross negligence or intentional actions of City of Atlanta, the unauthorized access to or alteration of your transmissions or data, even if City of Atlanta has been advised of the possibility of such damages. Some states do not allow the exclusion of liability for certain damages, so the foregoing exclusions or limitations may not apply to you.
6. Jurisdiction / Enforceability